- Reference: DO0190
- Builder/ Place: / Italy
- Length: 10-20
- Unit: Meter
- Year: 2008
- Listed By: Agent/ Manufacturer
- Location: Nordic
- City: nordic
- Street: nordic
- Listed: December 9, 2020 6:56 pm
- Expires: 204 days, 18 hours
Length Overall (m) 13
Breadth (m) 3.6
Depth (m) 3
Machinery & Propulsion
Total Power Output (BHP) 1200
Main Engine(s) 2 x Cummins diesel engines
Main Propulsion System twin screw
Speed Maximum (knots) 60
The vessel has only re-built 1750 hours ago and is in perfect condition.
The hull of a Fabio Buzzi 42 is made of super lightweight kevlar sandwich for military use.
The RIB is a high-speed interceptor dedicated version for special operation.
It offers full protection from firearms and the weather to all operators thanks to the high sides of the cockpit.
A dry cabin for storage is easily accessible from the center of the cockpit.
This is a well-tested hole in use by a series of navies, amongst which the Hellenic Special Forces, the Iranian Coast Guard, the South African Navy, Norwegian navy, and the Italian Guardia di Finanza.
Fresh water: 1 x 120 litres
Fuel tank: 1 x 1080 litres
2 x ZF gears that drive 2 x surface propellers, 6 blades each.
Night accommodation: 2 persons in the bow, ore 2 + 1 kid.
– Seats for 12 people. There are 3 seats and the rest travel on bench in front and in the steering room. 12 people can sit and stand in the steering room. It is also easy to re organize to fit in more seats.
– Consumptions: 20 liters/h at 10 kn and 220 liters/h in maximum speed.
– Endurance at sea: Light boat at 40 kn approx 290 nm. , 60 kn light boat 270 nm, but then you may get an empty tank.
Owners have installed Flir Vouager II Night Vision on board, which in addition to thermal chamber has low light and infrared camera.
There are also ROC radio systems, radar, plotter, electronic map system, etc.
It is road transportable. Owners have the original frame. It could be included in the deal if price is right.
Weight about 7 tons without diesel.
All details are given in good faith and are believed to be accurate but no warranty of accuracy or completeness or suitability for purpose is either stated or implied. Prices are subject to change without notice.
RE-CIRCULATE, ADVERTISE, COPY OR QUOTE ANY OF OUR OFFERS AND/OR ENQUIRIES WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORISATION IS FORBIDDEN.
162 total views, 4 today